Medior OUTSYSTEMS DEVELOPER – AMSTERDAM AREA, THE NETHERLANDS
Do you want to be part of a total transformation and make a valuable contribution to the next (digital) step by creating something from the bottom up? Can you build user friendly, fully responsive, multi-channel apps that perform well, integrate with other systems?
In addition to the plans for privatisation, the company is going through a digital transformation. A omni channel environment supported by backoffices is being created in which an offline and online will be perfectly connected.
- Company is known to all Dutch citizens.
- 14 locations in the Netherlands
- Yearly 1,1 million unique visitors
- Yearly 6 million visits
- 2.519 FTE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will work in an OutSystems team, where you will be involved in road mapping of projects and functionalities through an agile way of working. You will rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance applications and monitor the architecture of the applications that add value to the company. In addition you also focus on improving and maintaining the quality of the delivered applications by extensive coaching of your teammates.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3 + years’ experience. You have advanced knowledge of a low-code development platform and have developed mobile and web-based apps for B2B and B2E.
- UX skills. You have a thorough understanding of requirements and your technical contributions. When you working on feature used by customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Backend systems. You understand backend systems integration, preferably with enterprise service bus.
- Agile mindset. You work best by breaking projects down into parts, prioritising and then continuously delivering in the set timeframe.
- Business processes. You act as trustful business partner to guarantee the understanding of customers’ needs and drivers.
- Taking ownership. You take pride in your work and thrive when you know it is done well. You pride yourself on thorough monitoring, concise up-to-date documentation, and adequate test coverage. You thrive in a fast and growing environment where all hands are on deck, and consider no obstacle too big or too small.
- Excellent leadership. You know how to coach and motivate people in an inspiring way.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Depending on experience between 50.000 and 65.000 euro a year.
- Salary is based on 38-hour working week (27 leave days a year).
- If you choose a 40-hour working week you build leave days (39 leave days a year).
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- Full compensation on public transport or maximum of 42 km per day.
- Holiday allowance 8.3%.