AWS devOps Engineer – Utrecht, The Netherlands
Are you able to shape and create a product strategy? Do you want to build next generation AI for financial institutions by defining the product features, refine system architecture, and spearhead the best practices? Do you want to create seamless chat bots, assisted customer journeys and work on blockchain based solutions to enable ecosystems of multiple parties? And do this all on a global scale?
About the company
This company is one of the world’s leading providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 200.000 employees, the company guides its clients to improve their performance and competitive positioning and performance. The company offers integrated services that combine top technology with deep sector expertise. Having a strong command of their four key businesses, they bring a deep industry experience, innovative service, and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of over 20,000 professionals serving allmost a 1000 clients worldwide, the company collaborates with insurers, capital market companies and leading banks to deliver business, IT solutions and leadership, which creates tangible value.
What you will do
You will act as a Center of Expertise for AWS (Development Support) by collaborating with customers and product management to understand requirements for innovative solutions to develop new products and features. Working in an Agile/Scrum environment will give you the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the process: which includes design, develop, prototype, write interface specifications, implement, debug, maintain current code, write new code, review code and test. Together with your agile team you will complete complex technical assignments. Furthermore you will mentor junior developers by guiding them thourgh complex aspects and doing regular code reviews. You will also organise demos (new features, best practices) and Promote Public Cloud Adoption.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus 4 years of experience
- Experience with Node.js, angular, react.js or .net able to work with AWS services
- Experience creating complex Web-Services, SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with serverless computing such as AWS Lambda is a must
- Experience with deployment tools (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Perl/Python/PowerShell)
- You are no stranger to CI/CD and Secure coding practices.
- Minimum of 1 AWS certification (AWS Certified Solutions Architect/Developer/SysOps/DevOps) and 1 Scrum/Agile certification (fe. PSM1)
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance