Cloud Native – Utrecht, The Netherlands
Do you want to work in the Financial Services sector? Do you want to design and build cloud native solutions that give banks and insurers a head start in their new digital world? And do this all on a global scale?
About the company
This company is one of the world’s leading providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 200.000 employees, the company guides its clients to improve their performance and competitive positioning and performance. The company offers integrated services that combine top technology with deep sector expertise. Having a strong command of their four key businesses, they bring a deep industry experience, innovative service, and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of over 20,000 professionals serving allmost a 1000 clients worldwide, the company collaborates with insurers, capital market companies and leading banks to deliver business, IT solutions and leadership, which creates tangible value.
What you will do
You will be part of the squad that on a daily base develops new killer apps for financial customers. You will have a complete playground/garage at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer use stories. This is where you can really bring live to your hackathon prototype babies that just needed a little more TLC.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in developing cloud based applications over platforms like Azure / AWS/ Open-stack/Cloud Foundry
- Experience in REST Services and HTTP over REST
- Experience with emerging PaaS solutions
- Previous experience with Cloud Foundry PaaS system is a plus
- Prior experience migrating traditional applications to cloud platforms
- Experience with emerging open standards such as OpenStack, Puppet, Docker etc…
- Experience with JEE technology platforms
- Development background is a must
- WebSphere Application Servers v7.x, v8.x, Liberty JBoss EAP 5.x, 6.x
- Experience with Open Technology runtimes and components Node.js, Spring Boot, Python, etc.
- level backend Java Development experience: Java, Spring Hibernate
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance