Member Advisory Board – The Netherlands
Do you extensive experience in the IT industry Are you passionate about enhancing the importance of integrity and customer satisfaction in all businesses? And do you want to be part of a scale- up?
What will you do
The primary responsibility of each Advisory Board Member is to support the Director/Founder in the development and execution of a plan to penetrate the target industry with Esti’s integrity message. The goal is to secure businesses to register as Esti Clients. Viral as well as traditional methods will be used in attracting the target businesses. There will be four to six Advisory Board Members from the industry.
- Assist Director/Founder & the Advisory Board with the development of a marketing action plan to penetrate target business categories using speaking opportunities, viral marketing, trade shows, conferences, association meetings, etc.
- Assist Director/Founder & the Advisory Board with the implementation of the marketing action plan.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have extensive experience in the IT recruitment industry
- Knowledgeable about any organizations and associations concerned with standards of integrity in that industry
- Passionate about enhancing the importance of integrity and customer satisfaction in all businesses
- Have the time, education, & energy to invest in securing registered businesses and fulfilling the position responsibilities listed above (done on a part-time basis)
- No capital required. Compensation will be a percentage of the revenues generated from that industry