Elixir Developer – Alkmaar, The Netherlands
Are you a diehard developer that get an adrenaline rush from new releases? Do you need the creative freedom to develop your own ideas? Then this job as Elexir developer is perfect for you!
About the company
The company is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands and the winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race and recognized by Market Research and Analyst firms. The innovative no-code platform enables to build tailor-made business applications without writing a single line of code in a very short amount of time. Today, t building a variety of different applications for quoted companies, public authorities, banks, insurance companies and SMEs around the world.
Even though, there are 110 people working the team does their very best to make everyone feel at home. The communication lines are short and the working atmosphere informal. You will be given a lot of freedom to do your work independently as long as you can do your job properly, providing pursued quality.
WHAT YOU’LL you do
You will be working together in a team of top-notch bilingual developers on the best platform there is. Your work will be exiting and no day within this job is the same, ass there are several times a month product releases. Furthermore you will determine the division of the work together, meaning that your idea’s and experiences will be of a highly value.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You have knowledge of Elixir;
- A little knowledge of Ruby is certainly welcome;
- You are a master in functional programming;
- You are involved, proactive and going for quality;
- You not only look for the best technical solutions, but you also take in consideration the future requirements, needs and possibilities.
- Excellent possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary terms of employment (MacBook, pension, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends that often goes on team and company outings: themed parties, festivals, friday afternoon drinks, we love it;
- Next to your direct colleagues, you’ll meet at least 100 others every day during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar;
- 30 procent ruling – this means that 30 procent of your salary is taxfree