Laravel Developer – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Do you love to build sustainable applications by writing high quality code, instead of rushing the tasks? Do you dream about design patterns, coding guidelines, CI tooling and deployment systems? Do you want to build in-house software, which last for years? And do you want to be part of a team where your suggestions and input is highly appreciated?
About the Company
This company is an ambitious startup in Amsterdam that specialises in developing and marketing its proprietary solutions bespoke for the pharmaceutical market. The aim is to disrupt the pharmaceutical market through the innovative patient-centered product development. By being part of the team, you will be contributing to the solution of a growing problem: the escalating healthcare and prescription drug costs, which are putting lives at risk.
Every day, new changes to these shops are being made to increase conversion, making them faster, improving the security and adding new features.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be supporting the launch of this new startup which has been in development for over a year by taking over responsibilities from an outsourced development team. This means that in limited time you will be responsible for transferring all of the knowledge to the Amsterdam office as they will be terminating the contract with the outsourced development firm in the next 2-3 months.
- You will be responsible for a smooth MVP release in January or February.
- You are going to be responsible for integrating and maintaining some cool APIs.
- You will be supporting the launch of this new startup which has been in development for over a year.
- You will be working on this project as well other new projects which will be using the Laravel framework
- You like working in a product team consisting of a Product Owner and other developers;
- You will coach the less experienced developers and get everyone to a higher level;
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a PHP developer – Laravel framework;
- Magento 1 has no secrets for you – plus you’re also keen on using Magento 2;
- Basic knowledge regarding Scrum;
- Fluent English.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in an International company with offices in Canada and Philippines.
- An informal working environment, with a pool table and frequent team parties;
- The ability to build a new startup company in Amsterdam from scratch, where your input is valid;
- an awesome office in Amsterdam, easily reachable by public transport;
- a personal budget for training courses and events to keep improving yourself and the company.
- 30 procent ruling (30 % of your salary is taxfree)