Senior .Net developer – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Do you want to be part of a start-up environment? Do you contribute to to in-house software, which last for years? And do you want to be part of a team where your suggestions and input is highly appreciated?
About the Company
This company is an ambitious startup in Amsterdam that specialises in developing and marketing its proprietary solutions bespoke for the pharmaceutical market. The aim is to disrupt the pharmaceutical market through the innovative patient-centered product development. By being part of the team, you will be contributing to the solution of a growing problem: the escalating healthcare and prescription drug costs, which are putting lives at risk.
Every day, new changes to these shops are being made to increase conversion, making them faster, improving the security and adding new features.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable, extensible code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in an International company with offices in Canada and Philippines.
- An informal working environment, with a pool table and frequent team parties;
- The ability to build a new startup company in Amsterdam from scratch, where your input is valid;
- an awesome office in Amsterdam, easily reachable by public transport;
- a personal budget for training courses and events to keep improving yourself and the company.
- 30 procent ruling (30 % of your salary is taxfree)