Junior RAD developer – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Do you want to have a lot of say in the projects that you are going to do? Do you want to have lots of freedom in terms of own development? Do you want to have flexibility where the result counts?
About the Company
An informal company that carries out projects for different clients such as Agro Energy, gemeente Den Haag, Rabobank, Brabant water and more. They believe that talented IT professionals work with a strong commitment for the business. Because they are small a lot is shared with each other. On a regular basis the team members spend time together having drinks, outings or trips to share knowledge and experiences. They believe in the power of the employees by having them work independently, where you have total freedom to choose interesting projects that that help the professional form their own career path. It goes without saying that the developers are guided in this process. The team members also receive part of the annual turnover, that leads to an amazing bonus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will have three months of training in Rapid Application Development. Whereafter you will be working on different projects. The duration of a project is between six and twelve months. This will give you the opportunity to get to know different sector where RAD development is used and get a feel for different cultures.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A completed education (HBO / WO), preferably computer science or business computer science;
- Able to work in a dynamic and short-cycle environment;
- You show initiative, you have organizational sensitivity and you are analytical;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You live in the Netherlands, preferably in the Randstad;
- Salary 30.000 to 36000 euro
- Excellent bonus scheme (profit sharing);
- Laptop and telephone;
- Annual budget for training / certification / courses;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A team of professionals around you;
- Flexible mobility arrangement.