Fullstack developer (Angular/ Java) – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Do you want to work in an agile team and develop software for Elastic Path, an API-driven Ecommerce platform which is future-proof? And do you want to deliver business value ensuring built-in quality and technical excellence?
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you’ ll do
In your team, you develop components for the Digital Omni Channel Platform which runs on Elastic Path, a new ecommerce platform. Therefore we onboard you with special training sessions for your new and challenging job.
As part of an interdisciplinary DevOps team, you closely collaborate with your colleagues in an agile setup. You interact with other teams to make sure stories are successfully integrated and delivered. By openly sharing new ideas, you help your team members. You document, test, and operate your applications and integrations, and you provide support during the applications’ lifecycles. You are ready to solve complex 3rd-tier support cases and take part in on-call rotations for Elastic Path.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering
- Hands-on experience and extensive know-how of Java, especially in Rest API development
- Test-driven development (TDD) experience
- Ability to manage source code changes in Git, and build source code with Apache Maven
- Results-driven collaborator and open communicator, happy to share knowledge and learn from others
- Enthusiastic and flexible self-starter
- Good English, German as well as ecommerce & Drools experience a plus
- An enterprising and driven work environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Great business parties
- 30 procent ruling applies, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is tax free for a period of 5 years.