Fullstack developer C#/.NET – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you a Fullstack engineer that wants to develop software solutions using lean and agile principles? Do you want to deliver business, while ensuring built-in quality and technical excellence?
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you’ ll do
You work on priority projects in the B2B sector with your team where the capacity of the DevOps team is insufficient to ensure efficient realisation. With your sustainable solutions, you enable the DevOps team to progress on an ongoing basis so as to become increasingly efficient and effective in its work. You work across the entire stack and are always glad to take on new professional and technological challenges. Furthermore, you are happy to share your expertise with motivated team members, creating a sense of mutual encouragement.
- Relational MSSQL databases
What you’ll need
- Degree or equivalent practical knowledge; in computer science or IT diploma with several years of professional experience with a focus on either on software development or similar;
- Several years of experience developing software and designing web applications in full stack
- Expertise in the implementation of modern CI/CD solutions
- Familiarity with continuous testing and test automation
- Ability to gain a sound grasp of new projects and technologies
- Open-minded, solution-oriented team player
- Good English
Which Fields of knowledge
- Software Engineering
- An enterprising and driven work environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Great business parties
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.