Senior System Engineer ITSM – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you an engineer that wants to develop software solutions using lean and agile principles? Do you want to deliver business, while ensuring built-in quality and technical excellence?
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you’ ll do
Together with your team, you are responsible for advancing, implementing, and operating the ITSM suite in an agile DevOps environment. In addition, you are one of the technical contact persons for product owners, and you advise customers using your knowledge and experience about the application. With your sustainable solutions you enable your DevOps team to evolve continuously and become more efficient and effective. Sharing your knowledge with motivated team members you keep driving each other forward. You are used to understanding and implementing even the most complex processes and requirements.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, or comparable training with industry-specific experience;
- At least three years of developing experience;
- Track record of designing and system architecture using BMC ARS Remedy, ITSM-Suite, and CMDB/Helix;
- In-depth knowledge of MS SQL databases, experience with complex server architecture (40+ Prod/Non-Prod Servers);
- Knowledge of web services, Atrium Integrator, AIE, REST, and Pentaho;
- Certified Remedy AR System 9.x Developer;
- Familiar with process analysis, process design, and process implementation;
- Experience with 3rd-tier support, Jira, and MyIT/Smart-IT Administration.
What you’ll need
- Highly flexible and lots of personal initiative;
- Ability to gain a sound grasp of new projects and technologies;
- Open-minded, solution-oriented team player;
- Good English.
- An enterprising and driven work environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Great business parties
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.