Cloud Product Architect – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you an engineer that wants to develop software solutions using lean and agile principles? Do you want to deliver business, while ensuring built-in quality and technical excellence?
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you’ ll do
You integrate new services into our cloud platforms «Enterprise Service Cloud» and «Dynamic Computing Services». Our customers want services that go beyond Infrastructure-as-a-Service. You use workflows to integrate the service platforms into our orchestration platform. In addition, you make sure that all components – including those of other teams – collaborate smoothly. So you refine everything into a fully-fledged product. This also includes ensuring quality with automated test cases in our CI/CD pipeline and keeping an eye on the subsequent lifecycle management of the products. In a team of about eight people, you work on call. Following the motto «You build it, you run it», you are happy to contribute to both operating and providing 3rd-level support for your solution.
Why do you need:
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college/FCC) in computer science or similar degree;
- In-depth experience with cloud technologies and virtualization, hands-on experience ideally with multiple technology vendors;
- Understanding of more complex system architectures and networks (incl. NSX, MPLS);
- Understanding of standard Windows and Linux distributions, their administration tools and standard services (incl. clustering), as well as software development and maintenance processes (e.g. continuous integration and test automation);
- Good knowledge of VMware technologies (vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator, vCloud Director);
- Ability to understand problems and grasp facts; networked thinking and pragmatic approach to finding and implementing solutions
- Good English.
- An enterprising and driven work environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Great business parties
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.