Fullstack: Angular/Java developer – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you very well versed in the development of complex Angular and or Java solutions? Do you feel strongly about clean code? And do you want to be part of an Agile team that puts new projects into production?
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you’ ll do
You will design smart support applications used by customers and agents for technical support. It is monitoring what happens on the customers side and gives possible solutions to the existing problem.
Experience with front-end is more important than back-end, nonetheless you need to have both. You will work in interdisciplinary fashion. When programming in pairs ensuring that expertise is transferred into action. In addition, you also help monitor and automate software.
You will be working with scrum methodology in an agile environment making a plan based on the features coming in (for example in relation to functionality). You will take a story that we defined together with the team implement, test and present it to the team and the product owner.
What do you need:
- Degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in computer science or IT diploma (FCC) with several years of professional experience with a focus on either on software development or similar;
- Knowledge of test-driven development, continuous testing and behaviour-driven development and an understanding of Agile and Lean principles
- Prepared to work on-call shifts and carry out maintenance work outside of office hours from time to time;
- Communicative, proactive, flexible, active contributor and team player;
- Very good English.
- Angular 2 or higher;
- Java 8 or higher;
- SOAP and REST web services;
- Experience with development and build tools (GIT, Jenkins, Jira) and other tools (IntelliJ) as well as test automation methods would be an advantage;
- Know-how of Linux and experience with monitoring systems;
- CI/CD (Pipeline know-How);
- Html, CSS.
- An enterprising and driven work environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Great business parties
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.