SAP Basis Operation Specialist – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Do you want to ensure smooth operation of the SAP systems? And have direct c contact with the client to maintain the SLA agreed?
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you achieve
As a member of the support team you will play an important role in ensuring the customer’s systems stability and performance. Moreover, as a trusted SAP Basis Operation Specialist you will ensure the stability of the operation of SAP customer systems and avoid escalations. You will a be responsible for the appropriate and timely handling of incidents and serve the customer with your professional competence on technical matters.
What you succeed
- Able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Acting as a team player and having developed communication skills, both toward coworkers and other stakeholders
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SAP technologies and SAP technology trends
- Willing to work in an international/cross-cultural environment
What you need
- More than 3 years practical experience of SAP system operation in a heterogeneous environment with various database and OS combinations
- Practical knowledge of the SAP platform architecture
- Practical experience of database administration
- Practical experience regarding incident analyze and incident solving
- Experience regarding SAP System performance analyze and optimization
- Competence in the following areas: OS, network, printing and interfaces
- Fluent conversational English
- Good level of German (min. B1)
- SAP technical certifications
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows environments
- Experience with new technologies like HANA and Sybase
- Experience with various Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MaxDB oder DB2)
- An enterprising and driven work environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues;
- Great business parties;
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.