Fullstack, HIP tribe – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
In this position, you will create new digital products and applications using state of the art technologies within a small self-organized team!
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you achieve
Working in a small international BizDevOps team you are responsible for all the aspects of products delivery, from architecture to operations. Working closely with customers and partners, in collaboration with your team, you are primarily responsible for the success of the developed products and for their user experience.
Requiring a multidisciplinary experience and entrepreneurial mindset, your tasks include:
- Prototyping of Minimum Viable Products and features
- Architecture, design, UX
- Software development
- Tests management and execution (including performance tests)
- Product operations and environment management
Why you succeed
- Experience in Web applications development using Node.js
- Experience in the full software development life-cycle including object-oriented design
- Experience in operations & environment management, continuous delivery & monitoring (including test automation)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean & Agile Methodologies
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Good English (written and spoken)
- An enterprising and driven work environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues;
- Great business parties;
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.