Java Engineer Access Control Management – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
You join an agile DevOps team. Together with your peers, you implement zero downtime solutions for identity and access control management.
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you achieve
Throughout the entire software lifecycle, from design to operation of the productive environments, you work with state-of-the-art methods and tools. You play a key role in shaping the discussions on architecture and design and inspire the team and environment with the solutions you propose. With your commitment to collaborative development and continuous delivery, you help us continuously develop our own DevOps skills. Thanks to your know-how in modern software architectures and cloud technologies, you create innovative and fail-safe solutions for our customers. Spreading enthusiasm for new trends and technologies and leveraging your communication skills, you make our systems and data more secure.
Why you succeed
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college) in computer science, business informatics, or related disciplines
- Several years of experience developing microservices using Java, Spring Boot
- Proven experience in role-based / attribute-based access control management systems is a plus
- Experienced in using DevOps automation tools for deployment, testing and monitoring
- Familiar with agile development methods and environments (Scrum, SAFe)
- Good English
- An enterprising and driven work environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues;
- Great business parties;
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.