Engineer Testing Automatisation – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
In a complex IT environment, you design the testing process end-to-end and implement them with different Development- and Testing Tools.
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you achieve
We provide our customers with Enterprise Services. Quality requirements are demanding and expected in the CI/CD process in which automated testing plays a key role. In our agile and classic projects, you will acquire the latest strategies, methods and tools for implementing test automation within the software engineering process. This knowledge is useful for analyzing existing test scripts and developing new ones.
- You determine the requirements of the departments with regard to test automation.
- You will also work closely with the respective business units of the customers, the test management, the test engineers and the consulting partners.
- Your drive and goal is to reduce manual testing effort and increase the quality and implementation speed in the project with appropriate test automation.
- In addition NFRs are to be kept in which you are involved in performance management.
Why you succeed
- Degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Several years of experience in programming (eg. Java, C#, Python, Groovy) and Testautomatisation (eg. Ranorex, ReadyAPI, Gherkin / Cucumber)
- Practical know-how in continuous integration (eg. Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Cloud)
- Great interest in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of the BMC ITSMPlattform, Camunda is an advantage
- ISTQB Tester Foundation Level certification is an advantage
- Strong knowledge on webservice testing such as SOAP- REST-APIs
- Team- and Customer oriented in an Agile Environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German and French a plus)
- An enterprising and driven work environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues;
- Great business parties;
- 30 procent ruling, meaning that 30 procent of the salary is taxfree.