PHP DEVELOPER – ZEEWOLDE THE NETHERLANDS
Are you a technical driven talent with a focus on web development? Do you build websites with an eye for the user experience remembering the visuals? Can you be creative and accurate with a clear technical approach at the same time? Are you able, by asking the right questions, deliver what the client envisions?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In an inspiring environment, you will work on challenging assignments with an open and focused diverse team. Your main taks will be developing websites for a creative marketing agency that has eye for individual talent. Being highly motivated and a true team player is key for your personal growth within this company. Looking at problems as door to new opportunities is highly valued.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent coding abilities. You have advanced knowledge of PHP programming language.
- Enthusiastic about picking up new techniques. We’re looking for software engineers who perk up when learning new technologies. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- The ability to combine speed and quality. You strive on proving that these are not mutually exclusive – that you can achieve both at the same time. You are committed to quality, performance, and efficiency.
- Solution oriented with a strong sense of responsibility. You take pride in your work and thrive when you know it is done well. You pride yourself on thorough monitoring and concise up-to-date documentation. You thrive in an environment where all hands are on deck, and consider no obstacle too big or too small.
- Affinity with performance and security issues
- To be a standout colleague. You believe that you can achieve more when you work in a team – that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
WHICH TOOLS YOU’LL USE
- WordPress development
- CSS preprocessor SAS
- Npm, bower, gulp and gitSCRUM
- Primary salary (including travel expenses)
- Good growth opportunities and support
- Full time position (40 hours a week)
- An annual team event