IT Support & Reliability Engineer – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If you are passionate about the newest trends in workplace solutions and want to be part of building the next generation of smart workplace services, join us!
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
We need you
Thanks to your exceptional service support the local DevOps teams can easily setup and use their smart workplace services. With your support they can work seamlessly with the newest technology and applications.
As part of the Enabling Services Quality Management team, you support our local DevOps community in Rotterdam with queries regarding the rollout and reliability of the newest generation of workplaces, the underlying processes and enable the best user experience. As an interface to Service Desk, 2nd & 3rd level support teams you identify the user requirements, support the employees in solving their errors and train the users in the optimal use of their devices and applications. You identify recurrent or complex problems that need to be solved and address these to the relevant teams. You have the full picture about the workplace service reliability on site, the user experience and can initiate overarching user experience improvements.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- 2-3 years of work experience in a 2nd level IT support role or Quality Management
- Experience with Active Directory and Remote Desktop Services
- Proven Experience in Windows 10, OS X, iOS and Linux, Office 365 suite
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructures and Azure is a plus
- Strong Problem-Solving mindset
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills in English. Dutch and German are a plus
- Agile working environment and lean management instructor
- Flexible working time model and homework allowance
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- 200 euros telephone/internet allowance
- We applicate for your 30% ruling tax allowance during 5 years* Meaning 30 procent of your salary will be taxfree
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings and personal development
- Up to 150 euros commuting allowance
- Contribution to the health insurance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course paid by the company