DevOps Engineer – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If you are passionate about the newest trends in workplace solutions and want to be part of building the next generation of smart workplace services, join us!
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
- Minimum 3 years DevOps experience
- Minimum 4+ years software development experience
- Ability to setup CI/CD pipelines without supervision, experience with Azure DevOps advantageous
- Certified as Azure System Administrator or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with Docker (including how to build images using Alpine and other cloud-native OS)
- Expertise with Bash and python to read/write advanced scripts to manage all sorts of background processes
- In-depth knowledge of networking and fault-tolerance including load balancers, DNS, Blue-green deployments, multi-region clusters
- Hands-on experience with Terraform (+2 years)
- Hands-on experience with Ansible (+2 years)
- Agile working environment and lean management instructor
- Flexible working time model and homework allowance
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- 200 euros telephone/internet allowance
- We applicate for your 30% ruling tax allowance during 5 years* Meaning 30 procent of your salary will be taxfree
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings and personal development
- Up to 150 euros commuting allowance
- Contribution to the health insurance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course paid by the company