DevOps/Fullstack developer – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
You are part of a DevOps team that creates value for other DevOps Engineers by developing an internally developed product.
About the Company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. Be one of the first members to join and shape your new favorite workplace.
What you move
Your main task is to code microservice in Spring-boot backend and Angular(JS) frontend. (The current frontend is in AngularJS and must also be migrated to newer version.) The runtime platform is the Swisscom’s Internal Application Cloud which is an instance of cloud foundry. You are responsible for whole lifecycle of the application. You must be motivated to work on a product that enables Swisscom DevOps Engineer delivery quality code until production. You must bring innovative ideas on how to improve the product and further simplify the work of fellow developers.
Why you succeed
- Technical degree with a university degree in computer science, telecommunications, or a comparable subject
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Java development, using the Spring Boot framework
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Frontend and web components development, using Angular or AngularJS Knowledge of deployment in Pivotal – Cloud Foundry PaaS, as well as with supporting tools such as Jenkins and Maven Experience of Databases in general. Such as, MySQL, MongoDB
- Docker Experience Knowledge of Kotlin
- Ready to address operational issues through DevOps, take on responsibility.
- Very good English, German is a plus
- Agile working environment and lean management instructor
- Flexible working time model and homework allowance
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- 200 euros telephone/internet allowance
- We applicate for your 30% ruling tax allowance during 5 years* Meaning 30 procent of your salary will be taxfree
- Pension plan
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings and personal development
- Up to 150 euros commuting allowance
- Contribution to the health insurance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course paid by the company