Software Engineer CMS – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you an engineer that wants to develop software solutions using lean and agile principles? Do you want to deliver business, while ensuring built-in quality and technical excellence?
About the company
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing best quality services, one of the leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, built a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grown this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging products that use “state of the art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment. You show Enthusiasm for DevOps and SRE methodologies and mindset like being a flexible self-learner, take personal responsibility and a desire to learn.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
You support the entire development process for our CMS Adobe Experience. In doing so you take account of customer requirements, work on implementation and help with commissioning the solution. After introduction, you are the point of contact for customers, the developing company and internal stakeholders when it comes to CMS. You also plan and coordinate releases and changes within the platform landscapes and take care of testing. In the current DevOps transformation you’re not afraid to get proactively involved and exert direct influence on the transformation process, contributing your experience, preferences and suggestions.
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college) in IT, telecommunications or similar with further training;
- Experience of Adobe AEM / Adobe Campaign;
- Expertise in the area of application architectures, system integration and software development;
- Knowledge of leading CMS OpenSource solutions;
- Experience of web servers and backends: Apache, MongoDB, Git, Maven, and also container solutions (Kubernetes, Docker).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Highly flexible and lots of personal initiative
- Ability to gain a sound grasp of new projects and technologies
- Open-minded, solution-oriented team player
- Good English
- German Skills are a plus
- Agile working environment and lean management instructor
- Flexible working time model and homework allowance
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- 200 euros telephone/internet allowance
- We applicate for your 30% ruling tax allowance during 5 years* Meaning 30 procent of your salary will be taxfree
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings and personal development
- Up to 150 euros commuting allowance
- Contribution to the health insurance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course paid by the company