FULL-STACK .NET AND ANGULAR DEVELOPER – ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Are you very well versed in the development of complex .NET applications and have affinity with the spring boot framework? Do you feel strongly about clean code? Do you want to be part of an Agile team and be accountable for your code up to the production?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are about 850 IT experts and enthusiasts devoted to creating inspiring customer experiences and developing the best quality services, leading IT providers in Switzerland. In addition, we’re building a new DevOps Center in Rotterdam and are looking to grow this to over 200 new hires over the next few years.
Our ambition – to become the #1 DevOps Team. We work on innovative and challenging projects that use “state-of-the-art tech” in an Agile environment. As DevOps engineers, we understand the equal importance of relationships, culture, soft skills, and collaborative working in a friendly environment.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
You would be accountable with the team for the design, development and maintenance of the Shop Application, which is used by all our shop employees, in a DevOps context. This application is used for the organization of the daily business of our Shops across Switzerland.
Your task is to participate in the refinement of Features, Tasks, and Stories. On top of that, you’ll need to actively participate and contribute to Agile Ceremonies, such as daily stand-up, sprint planning, reviews, etc. Everyone in our team covers the different processes from design, programming, testing, and monitoring the entire system.
You will be working with scrum methodology in an agile environment. You will own full stories over the complete development process which includes implement, test, and present it to the team and the product owner.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- Degree (Bachelor degree or more ) in computer science or IT diploma (FCC)
- A communicative, proactive, flexible, active contributor and team player;
- Good English
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Open-minded behavior, thinking out of the box.
- .NET 5.0
- REST and Springboot Microservices
- Angular 2.0 or higher;
- Docker and Kubernetes working experience
- DB knowledge with SQL skills
- Experience in CI/CD tools (GIT, Jenkins ) and other tools (IDE)
- Test automation methods would be an advantage
- CI/CD (Pipeline know-How)
- Worked in an Agile structure is a big plus
- Agile working environment and lean management instructor
- Flexible working time model and homework allowance
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- 200 euros telephone/internet allowance
- We applicate for your 30% ruling tax allowance during 5 years* Meaning 30 procent of your salary will be taxfree
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings and personal development
- Up to 150 euros commuting allowance
- Contribution to the health insurance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course paid by the company